The Prophetic Panorama - Right and Wrong Ways of Interpreting Prophecy
Speaker: Pastor Stephen Bohr
It seems that today there are as many interpretations of Bible prophecy as there are interpreters. Can we know for certain what the future holds? Is there an ironclad method for interpreting Bible prophecy? Are Sunday morning televangelists trustworthy in what they teach about Israel, the seventy weeks, the rapture of the church, the tribulation and the Antichrist or are they setting us up for Satan’s final deception? Don’t miss the answers to these and other questions in this enlightening series, which will take another look at the blessed hope.
Note: This series is Closed Captioned ready.
- How To Study Bible Prophecy
- Who Changed God's Times?
- Protestantism's Prophetic Principles
- Protestantism's Prophetic Apostasy Part 1
- Protestantism's Prophetic Apostasy Part 2
- Are Protestants an Endangered Species?
- The Historical Method's Last Stand
- Secret Rapture Fallacies
- One Taken and One Left
- A Review of Israel's History
- Israel and the Church
- The Parable of the Fig Tree
- The Seventy Week Prophecy Part 1
- The Seventy Week Prophecy Part 1 & 2
- The Three Comings of Jesus
- The Millennium: On Earth or in Heaven?
- A Judas in the Church Part 1
- A Judas in the Church Part 1 & 2
- Wrong Person, Wrong Place, Wrong Time
- The Final Test
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review