Charitable Gift Annuity
- You donate your property (cash, stock, or real estate).
- You recieve a charitable tax deduction for a portion of your gift.
- We pay you (or a loved on of your choice) a fixed income for life. The fixed income can be quite high depending on your age. A portion of your income stream will be tax-free.
- You will further the impact of the three angels' messages of Revelation!
With Annuities You Recieve
- Guaranteed life income
- Fixed rate according to your age
- Large initial tax deduction
- Future annually income partially tax free
- Fulfill charitable intent
- Minimun amount $10,000
Gift Annuity Rates
- Age 65 - 5.1%
- Age 70 - 5.6%
- Age 75 - 6.2%
- Age 80 - 7.3%
- Age 85 - 8.3%
- Age 90+ - 9.5%
Do you know there is a wise way of giving? Those of you age 70.5 yrs. of age or older are required to make a minimum distribution each year from your IRA. For those of you who do not need that money for your daily needs, you can by-pass all taxes on this required withdrawal.
A direct roll over from your IRA custodian, be it a bank, broker or insurance company to Secrets Unsealed, allows complete tax avoidane. This can be $1,000, $10,000, $100,000 per year allowed with no tax consequences.
There is a special way in which this can be achieved with a 401-K as well. Contact me for specific help in furthering our mission to bring others to Christ.
WHERE THERE IS A WILL THERE IS A WAY
It's Time To:
- Put Your Affairs In Order
- Write Your WILL or TRUST
- Care For Your Family
- Partner In Ministry
Time Is Running Out
WHY DO I NEED ESTATE PLANNING?
Withouth an estate plan in place, you and your family could expereince "accidental disinheritance", which means you risk placing your family and your desires to support God's last-day work to needless tax! Don't be caught withouth a plan - and even subjecting your estate to needless tax! Don't be caught withouth a plan. You need to prepare for your future and for the future of those you love.
- What are my options for planning my future?
- What other considerations need to be made?
- Who will be guardian of my dependent children?
- Who will have the power fo manage my finances?
- Who will make my healthcare decisions?
"God tests us here by committing to us temporal possessions." CS 22
Secrets Unsealed's Planned Giving Department can help!
Call Pastor John Bridges (225) 505-0231
UPDATE YOUR BENEFICIARIES
Do you have beneficiaries named on your bank account, brokerage account, pension plan, IRA, 401K, 403B's life insurance policies and the like? Are they up to date? A marriage, divorce, death in the family or change of values nessessitates a review of these and a possible change.
Did you know if these are in conflict with what your Will or Revocable Trust states as beneficiaries, your designated beneficiaries on these other accounts will take president over your estate plan?
Would you like help in coordinating these?
Call Pastor John Bridges in our Planned giving Department today. (225) 505-0231
Oklahoma Residents: A Charitable Gift Annuity is not regulated by the Oklahoma Insurance Department and is not protected by a guaranty association affiliated with the Oklahoma Insurance Department. South Dakota Residents: Charitable Gift Annuities are not regulated by and are not under the jurisdiction of the South Dakota Division of Insurance. Annuities are not available in AL, MD & WA. Annuities for CA and IL residents are provided by Pacific Union Conference of SDA Gift Annuities for HI residents are provided by Hawaii Conference of SDA. Annuities for all other States are provided by Western Adventist Foundation.