"From the Close of Probation to the New Earth:
A Study of Revelation Chapters 15 to 22"
Location: Secrets Unsealed 5949 E. Clinton Ave, Fresno CA 93727
Date Postponed: March 8-13, 2021
New Class Dates: June 21-26, 2021
Anchor Update: We will be meeting in person June 21-26, 2021. Depending on Covid restrictions, we will either meet in our studio, or at the Fresno Central Seventh-day Adventist Church, whichever the restrictions will allow. With this said there will still be a seat limit, so be sure to register as soon as possible.
Required reading for this class is Ellen G. White's, The Great Controversy, pp. 603-678
Study with meticulous detail the treasures found in Revelation chapters 15-22. Our Anchor School this time will center on a chapter by chapter study of Revelation 15-22. Whether in person or on SUMTV, every participant must pre-register for the class in order to receive the class syllabus. This year we will be giving a diploma to all who complete the course in person only. The cost of registration for the class is $150/per person, or $250/per married couple, and includes:
- the class syllabus (400+ pages)
- The Great Controversy - Fully Illustrated, hard cover (8-1/2"x11")
- Bad Spiritual Advice - newsletter copy
- Sabbath Lunch and light Dinner
- and several items in a tote bag
We already have a good number of people registered so do not delay. There are amazing insights in these chapters of the book of Revelation, and the class syllabus is essential for a thorough understanding of this study. Here is the table of contents of the class syllabus so you can get an idea of the material we will cover.
- The Literary Structure of Revelation 12-22
- Revelation 15:1-8: Without an Intercessor
- Revelation 16: An Introduction to the Seven Plagues
- Three Perspectives of the Seven Last Three Plagues
- The Last Three Plagues of Revelation 16
- Revelation 17: Decoding the Mysteries of Revelation 17
- Revelation 18: The Demise of Babylonian Capitalism
- Here Comes the Bride: Eastern Wedding Customs
- Revelation 19:1-9: Songs of Praise and Deliverance
- Revelation 19:11-21: The Battle of Armageddon
- The Typology of Sennaquerib’s Invasion
- Isaiah 24:21-23 The Millennium in the Old Testament
- Sins of the World: Changing the Ordinance
- The Four Cycles of Revelation’s Millennium
- Sins of Commission and Omission
- Reflections on Second Death
- Revelation 21:9-22:21: Like a Bride Adorned for Her Husband
- Keep the Commandments or Wash their Robes?
- The Right to the Tree of Life
- The Therapeutic Tree of Life
- Righteousness by Faith and the Final Conflict
Please plan to join us at the Secrets Unsealed studio in Fresno for this eye-opening class on June 21-26, 2021.
- About Anchor -
Anchor is a seminary-level course of study on the fundamentals of Seventh-day Adventist theology, taught by Pastor Stephen Bohr and guest theologians. Registration fee includes required text books and lecture handouts. Each student is responsible for his/her own daily meals, accommodations and transportation.
The mission of ANCHOR is to settle students into the Truth both intellectually and spiritually so that they cannot be moved and to provide the theological skills to share with others the reason for the hope that is in them.
“This hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and steadfast, and which enters the Presence behind the veil, where the forerunner has entered for us, even Jesus, having become High Priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek.” Hebrews 6:19-20
“Many who embraced the third message had not had an experience in the two former messages. Satan understood this, and his evil eye was upon them to overthrow them; but the third angel was pointing them to the most holy place, and those who had had an experience in the past messages were pointing them the way to the heavenly sanctuary. Many saw the perfect chain of truth in the angels’ messages, and gladly received them in their order, and followed Jesus by faith into the heavenly sanctuary. These messages were represented to me as an anchor to the people of God. Those who understand and receive them will be kept from being swept away by the many delusions of Satan.” Early Writings, p. 256 (emphasis supplied)