Joshua and the Angel
Do you ever feel your life is like a filthy garment needing cleaning from the dirt of sin, guilt, unworthiness and shame?
Pastor Bohr examines Zechariah 3 verse by verse and shows how the experience of Israel, as they struggled with opposition and discouragement in rebuilding the temple, applies with striking prophetic significance to us as we both individually and corporately are being cleansed and "rebuilt" in this final Day of Atonement.
- Who are the "men to wondered at" spoken of in this chapter?
- What kind of life do they live?
- Will the seal of God be placed on us if we are caught up in TV, entertainment, toys, jobs and the rat race of modern life?
- What is the meaning of the mysterious stone with a special engraving and eyes all over it?
- How can we be part of the 144,000, who are cleansed and clothed in white raiment?
Pastor Bohr will answer all these questions and more.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review