Scripture, Church Structure, and the Path to Unity Symposium
This DVD set has a retail value of $69.99, however, we are offer this set absolutely free. All you pay is the shipping charges.
Please share these far and wide.
There are 15 presentations and two town hall meetings in this set of 10 DVDs, available to you for the cost of shipping.
Symposium Speakers: Stephen Bohr, Daniel Scarone, Kevin Paulson, Mike Lambert, Larry Kirkpatrick, Mario Veloso, and Dr. Phil Mills.
For five decades, the Seventh-day Adventist Church has been discussing the pros and cons of women's ordination to the gospel ministry. At the San Antonio General Conference Session in 2015, the world church voted for the third time to disallow the practice. When it comes to theological arguments pros and cons 'there is nothing new under the sun' (Eccl. 1:9). However, there have been ecclesiastical and administrative developments since San Antonio that the world church must urgently address.
- Is the General Conference administration attempting to force Unions into compliance with the vote of the world church in San Antonio?
- How does church policy relate to the worldwide unity of the church? Is compliance with denominational church policy merely optional?
- Can church unity exist when various denominational entities refuse to comply with the church's Constitution and Bylaws?
- What is the foundation for the unity of the church? Does church unity mean that it is sufficient for members to agree to disagree on matters that are considered secondary and peripheral?
- What organizational procedures allowed for the ordination of women elders in the Seventh-day Adventist Church?
These and other hot-button topics are addressed in this symposium. You can also view these on our YouTube channel at youtube.com/secretsunsealed.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review