Bendiciones del Altísimo. Agradezco de antemano por todo el material de las 7 trompetas, preferible en español. Gracias
Revelation's Seven Trumpets - A Contextual Approach
Author/Speaker: Stephen Bohr
Note: be sure to select format above. Prices for available formats (DVD, MP3, study notes, etc.) will display on your screen when you select the desired format above the add to cart button. This series is also available on our youtube.com/secretsunsealed channel.
Study Notes have 379 pages. The DVD set has 12 DVDs.
- Lesson 1 - Introductory Matters Part 1
- Lesson 1 - Introductory Matters Part 2
- Lesson 2 - The First Trumpet
- Lesson 3 - The Second Trumpet
- Lesson 4 - The Third Trumpet Part 1
- Lesson 4 - The Third Trumpet Part 2
- Lesson 5 - The Fourth Trumpet Part 1
- Lesson 5 - The Fourth Trumpet Part 2
- Lesson 6 - The Fifth Trumpet Part 1
- Lesson 6 - The Fifth Trumpet Part 2
- Lesson 6 - The Fifth Trumpet Part 3
- Lesson 6 - The Fifth Trumpet Part 4
- Lesson 7 - The Revelation Interlude Part 1
- Lesson 7 - The Revelation Interlude Part 2
- Lesson 8 - Matthew, Luke & the Times of the Gentiles
- Lesson 9 - The Little Sealed Book
- Lesson 10 - The Mighty Angel from Heaven Part 1
- Lesson 10 - The Mighty Angel from Heaven Part 2
- Lesson 11 - Measure the Temple of God
- Lesson 15 - The Marriage, The Marriage Supper and Possessing the Kingdom
- Lesson 16 - Examining the Subjects of the Kingdom
- Lesson 13 - The Sixth Trumpet Part 1
- Lesson 13 - The Sixth Trumpet Part 2
- Lesson 13 - The Sixth Trumpet Part 3
If you have Pastor Bohr's original study on the seven trumpets, this is his second expanded edition.
There are many differing interpretations of the seven trumpets both within and without the Seventh-day Adventist Church. The trumpet series is one of the most difficult to interpret in the book of Revelation.
Bizarre symbols and strange actions permeate the series. How can we make sense out of what appears to be impossible to decode?
In this series, Pastor Bohr suggests a contextual approach that centers on the great controversy between good and evil. Using the principle that Scripture is its own interpreter, Pastor Bohr offers an interpretation that makes sense and appeals to the unimpassioned reason.
Thank you for this work of years that help me to have a clearer picture of the interpretation of the 7 trumpets.