The presentations by Dennis Priebe was very enlightening and backed by scripture. Every one should hear them.
Speakers: Speakers: Stephen Bohr, P. Gerard Damsteegt, Laurel Damsteegt, Kameron DeVasher, Larry Kirkpatrick, Mel Mulder, Dennis Priebe, Edwin Reynolds, and Milton Teske.
- Sola Scriptura: The Sanctuary World View with Stephen Bohr
- How to Interpret Bible Prophecy with P. Gerald Damsteegt
- Paul & James: A Contradiction? Case Study: Sin & Righteousness with Larry Kirkpatrick
- Sola Scriptura: Is There Room for Ellen White? with Kameron DeVasher
- Solus Christus: Is There Room for Doctrine? with Kameron DeVasher
- Sola Scriptura: Does Science Contradict the Creation Story? (Science vs. Pseudo-science) with Mel Mulder
- Sola Scriptura, the Reformation, and Ellen G. White with Gerard Damsteegt
- Biblical Principles for Interpreting Scripture with Dr. Edwin Reynolds
- Hermeneutics and the Reformation with Edwin Reynolds
- Sola Scriptura: Does Science Contradict the Creation Story? (Truth vs. Falsehood) with Mel Mulder
- Sola Scriptura and End Time Events with Stephen Bohr
- The Great Controversy Over the Bible with Laurel Damsteegt
- Soli Deo Gloria with Stephen Bohr
- Paul & James: A Contradiction? Case Study: Faith and Works with Larry Kirkpatrick
- Strange Fire: Unbiblical Hermeneutics with Edwin Reynolds
- Is There Room for Works with Dennis Priebe
- Applying Hermeneutical Methods with Edwin Reynolds
- Sola Scriptura vs Science-based Healthcare with Dr. Milton Teske
- Are you Protestant or Catholic with Dennis Priebe
October 31, 2017 marked the 500th anniversary of the Protestant Reformation. At the Secrets Unsealed Annual Summit, we invited a slate of nine speakers to unpack the meaning of the Protestant Reformation and its relevance for today. Under the theme ‘SOLA’, the speakers expanded upon themes such as hermeneutics, the relevance of the Spirit of Prophecy, the true meaning of righteousness by faith, and Bible prophecy. In a time when Protestantism is gravitating every so swiftly back to the Roman Catholic Church, this series is most relevant and timely.