Reflections on Daniel 11
"The prophecy in the eleventh of Daniel has nearly reached its complete fulfillment. Much of the history that has taken place in fulfillment of this prophecy will be repeated." (13 MR 394).
- What does this statement from Ellen White mean?
- Pastor Bohr, in this mind challenging lecture, shows how Daniel 11 follows the same sequence as the earlier visions in the book. He deals with such questions as: Was the deadly wound given by Mussolini in 1929 Italy?
- What does Revelation 13:10 mean by the expression "killed by the sword"?
- What does Daniel 11:44 mean when it talks about tidings from the east and the north that alarm the king of the North and what is "the beautiful holy mountain"?
- Who is the King of the North and who does he go out to destroy?
- What does the book Great Controversy say about all this?
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review