Did a presentation on Daniel 1 and the information was more than I expected.
Studies in Daniel - PDF Download
This material is the result of years of study, reflection, research, organizing and writing. Its objective is to present our precious message in a profound yet simple manner gleaning the gems of truth from Scripture and the writings of the Spirit of Prophecy. In order to continue offering this free digital download, we need your financial support. Please consider donating so we can continue to reach as many people as possible around the world for God's kingdom. If you prefer to have a hard copy shipped to you, click here.
Although this digital download is free, it is not ethical or honest to print and sell it, nor to offer it in exchange for a donation for yourself.
This detailed study in Daniel covers chapters 1-11 (chapter 11 is a work in progress). There are 459 pages in this study. Chapter Titles
- Notable Dates and Events Related to Daniel
- Daniel’s Central Theme
- Daniels Little Book
- Notes on Revelation 10
- The Historical Chapters of Daniel
- Notes on Daniel 1
- Notes on Daniel 2
- Notes on Daniel 3
- Notes on Daniel 4
- Notes on Daniel 5
- Daniel 5 as the Background to Revelation 16 and 17
- Notes on Daniel 6
- Notes on Daniel 7
- The Jewish View of Tradition
- A Case Study: Mark 7:1-13
- Jesus and Theological Conflict
- The Roman Catholic View of Tradition - Part 1
- The Roman Catholic View of Tradition - Part 2
- Sabbath Controversies and Tradition
- Dies Domini The Horn that Attempted to Change God’s Law
- Notes on Daniel 8
- Notes on Daniel 9
- Notes on Daniel 10
- Ellen White’s View of Daniel 11
- Notes on Daniel 11 (a work in progress)
Great product - these notes are a must-have for anyone serious about understanding this wonderful book of prophecy. They're in-depth while at the same time accessible to the lay person. Highly recommend!