The Sign of Jonah
- Inclusive Reckoning
- Born to Die
- If Jesus was crucified on Friday and resurrected on Sunday how could He have been in the heart of the earth for three days and three nights?
- Are these full 24-hour days and nights as some interpret them and do they begin on Tuesday or Wednesday and end on Sabbath, thus helping to prove the Sabbath for some well-intentioned souls?
- Does being "in the heart of the earth" include only Christ's death and burial?
- Is it important that Jesus rested in the tomb rather than rising from the grave on Sabbath?
- How does a careful study of "the sign of Jonah" given in Jonah 2 reveal a prophetic pattern of what Jesus would experience?
- What does Jonah's preaching to the Ninevites represent?
- What significance does the agony and passion of Jesus carry for us in our battle against sin?
Clear explanations and pleasant surprises abound in this series!
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review