Thank you very much
Studies in Revelation - The Seven Seals - PDF Download
This material is the result of years of study, reflection, research, organizing and writing. Its objective is to present our precious message in a profound yet simple manner gleaning the gems of truth from Scripture and the writings of the Spirit of Prophecy. In order to continue offering this free digital download, we need your financial support. Please consider donating so we can continue to reach as many people as possible around the world for God's kingdom. If you prefer to have a hard copy shipped to you, click here.
Although this digital download is free, it is not ethical or honest to print and sell it, nor to offer it in exchange for a donation for yourself.
What do the seven seals mean? Must we understand then literally or symbolically? What principles must we apply to them in order to understand their true meaning? This ANCHOR series, will decode the meaning of the seals verse by verse by applying historicist principles, and answer the following questions:
- What principles must we apply to the study of the seven seals?
- Do chapters four and five depict the judgment scene that began in 1844 or do they apply to Christ’s inauguration upon His ascension?
- Who are the four living creatures and the 24 Elders?
- What do the four horses represent and why are they different colors?
- Who are the souls that are crying out from under the altar?
- Must we understand the great earthquake and the signs in the sun, moon, and stars literally?
- Who are the 144,000 and when will they live? Is the number literal or symbolic?
- What is the half hour of silence in heaven when the seventh seal is broken?
- What relevance do the seven seals have for my own personal walk with Jesus?
Revelation’s seven seals (Revelation 6:1-8:1) have long been a topic of animated discussion among Adventists, Protestants and the world in general.
Pastor Bohrs Work in all areas together with his sermons is simply the quintessential benchmark for us to all aspire to. I have learned an incredible amount. I also appreciate his work because I’m an academic and he really breaks down the nitty gritty going deep into the meaning of the Bible. Simply put; if you miss it, you’ve truly missed out.
Just beginning to review this lesson.