Reversing Diabetes: The Sugar-Door Story and How To Control Cholesterol Without Drugs by Milton Teske, MD
Disc 0102: Planet Earth’s Last Generation Part 1 by Stephen Bohr – and – Be Careful What You Ask For by C.A. Murray Disc 03: Planet Earth’s Last Generation Part 2 by Stephen Bohr Disc 0405: Reversing Diabetes: The Sugar-Door Story – and – How To Control Cholesterol Without Drugs by Milton Teske, MD Disc 06: How to Argue With God by C.A. Murray Disc 07: Planet Earth’s Last Generation Part 3 by Stephen Bohr Disc 08: Planet Earth’s Last Generation Part 4 by Stephen Bohr Disc 09: Planet Earth’s Last Generation Part 5 by Stephen Bohr
- What are the Biblical sources for the 144,000?
- What passages of scripture do we need to study in order to understand the meaning of the 144,000?
- Who are they?
- At what state in history will they live?
- In what context do they appear in the book of Revelation?
- Why do they appear in that particular spot in the Book of Revelation? Is the number literal or symbolic?
- What is meant by the fact that they are called virgins?
- Does this mean that those who are unmarried cannot belong to this group?
- Why is there a change in the symbolism in scripture from a pure women to men who are not defiled with women?
- In what sense are the 144000 called first fruits of the Lamb?
- Are these first in time or first in quality?
- What is the seal that the 144,000 will receive?
- Will the group be composed of literal Israelites from the literal 12 tribes of Israel?
- What is the relationship between the 144,000 and the great multitude?
- Why are the names of the 12 tribes of Israel written on the gates of the new Jerusalem?
- Why is the list different than in Genesis 49?
- Why are Dan and Ephraim missing from the list in Revelation 7?
- What relationship exists between this group and those who will rise in the special resurrection?
- Will Ellen G. White and Mrs. Hastings belong to this select group?
- What will be character of the 144,000?
- How will they be able to develop such a character?
- How are they related to the day of atonement and the judgment of the living?
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review