Eye opener for all Christians and have helped me to provide prophecy study to family members who are Sunday keeping Christians. Great material and thank you to the team at Secrets Unsealed.
Prophecy Made Simple - PDF Download
This material is the result of years of study, reflection, research, organizing and writing. Its objective is to present our precious message in a profound yet simple manner gleaning the gems of truth from Scripture and the writings of the Spirit of Prophecy. In order to continue offering this free digital download, we need your financial support. Please consider donating so we can continue to reach as many people as possible around the world for God's kingdom. If you prefer to have a hard copy shipped to you, click here.
Although this digital download is free, it is not ethical or honest to print and sell it, nor to offer it in exchange for a donation for yourself.
Learn how to study and understand Bible prophecy in a simple fill-in-the-blanks style.
This seminar is an easy-to-understand and common sense study of the great prophecies of the Bible that is unique among such seminars dealing with Seventh-day Adventist beliefs about Bible prophecy and doctrine. Don't be fooled by the title and pass up this series if these subjects may seem to be already very familiar to you, because, while Pastor Bohr makes these topics clear, logical, and simple to understand for those who are not familiar with Adventist views on Bible prophecy, yet it contains fresh spiritual depth, insights, and food for all who desire to understand these great prophecies better.
- How to Study Bible Prophecy (Guiding Principles)
- Earth''''s Invisible War (Genesis 3:15)
- The Prophecy of the Fallen Star (Ezekiel 28 and Isaiah 14)
- The Good News of Bible Prophecy (Daniel 2)
- The Beast and the Little Horn (Daniel 7 and Revelation 13:1-10)
- The Serpent, the Woman, and the Seed (Revelation 12)
- Christ and Antichrist (2 Thessalonians 2)
- The Arab-Israeli Conflict in Prophecy (Galatians 4)
- September 11 and the Future of America (Revelation 13:11-18)
- The Ram, the Goat, and the 2,300 days (Daniel 8)
- The Prophecy Which Proves the Bible True (Daniel 9)
- Will Elijah Return? (Malachi 4)
- God''''s Final Message to Planet Earth (Revelation 14)
- The Mystery of Babylon the Great (Revelation 17)
- The Day When True Worship Will be a Crime (Daniel 3 and 6)
- The Battle of Armageddon (Revelation 16)
- The Rapture and the Blessed Hope (Matthew 24)
- The Thousand Year Reign (Revelation 20)
- Lessons From the Days of Noah (Matthew 24:37-39)
- Our Eternal Home (Revelation 21-22)
Indeed prophecy is made simple. Prophecies are being fulfilled as we speak. Thank you so much.
Very easy to understand. Thank you.
Great book to have and read recommend to anyone who wants to know prophecy.
Easy to understand. Thank you for making it available!
great product and very helpful in my studies of learning about the prophecies in scripture. Thank you.
So appreciate this valuable resource! Thank you :)
I just started to review. Studied the chapter on Armageddon and it is right on the money.