Misunderstood Texts on the State of the Dead
What happens when a person dies? Is death the end of the road? Does man have an immortal soul, which leaves the body at the moment of death or is death merely a period of unconscious sleep until the resurrection? In this incisive 12-part series, Pastor Bohr meticulously examines Bible texts dealing with these questions in order to ascertain what they really teach.
- The Right to the Tree of Life
- The Thief and the Witch
- The Rich Man and Lazarus
- Paul's Dilemma: To Stay or to Depart?
- Absent from the Body & Present with the Lord
- Preaching to the Spirits in Prison
- Rachel's Departing Soul
- The Keys of Hades
- The Dead Who Stand Before God
- The Souls Under the Altar
- Undying Worm & Unquenchable Fire
- Immortality of the Soul or Resurrection of the Dead?
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review