In the Beginning: Returning To God's Plan - Study Notes
199 pages of Pastor Bohr's study notes on the following topics:
- Traditional Marriage: Still Valid?
- Biblical Evidence for Male Headship
- Because of the Angels
- God’s Leadership Pattern In Scripture
- Reflections on the Hermeunitcs of Women’s Ordination
- Issues Relating to the Ordination of Women with Special Emphasis on 1 Peter 2:9, 10, and Galatians 3:28
- Reply to Some Women’s Ordination Arguments
What are the distinctive roles of men and women in the home and in the church? Are their roles equal and interchangeable? What was God's plan for men and women from the very beginning? Pastor Bohr develops, from the first two chapters of Genesis and the rest of the Scriptures, God's plan for loving male headship in the home and in the church.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review