In the Beginning: Returning To God’s Plan - PDF Download
This material is the result of years of study, reflection, research, organizing and writing. Its objective is to present our precious message in a profound yet simple manner gleaning the gems of truth from Scripture and the writings of the Spirit of Prophecy. In order to continue offering this free digital download, we need your financial support. Please consider donating so we can continue to reach as many people as possible around the world for God's kingdom. If you prefer to have a hard copy shipped to you, click here.
Although this digital download is free, it is not ethical or honest to print and sell it, nor to offer it in exchange for a donation for yourself.
199 pages of Pastor Bohr's study notes on the following topics:
- Traditional Marriage: Still Valid?
- Biblical Evidence for Male Headship
- Because of the Angels
- God’s Leadership Pattern In Scripture
- Reflections on the Hermeunitcs of Women’s Ordination
- Issues Relating to the Ordination of Women with Special Emphasis on 1 Peter 2:9, 10, and Galatians 3:28
- Reply to Some Women’s Ordination Arguments
What are the distinctive roles of men and women in the home and in the church? Are their roles equal and interchangeable? What was God's plan for men and women from the very beginning? Pastor Bohr develops, from the first two chapters of Genesis and the rest of the Scriptures, God's plan for loving male headship in the home and in the church.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review