From Useless to Useful
In this heart-tugging message from Paul's only recorded personal letter, we see his kindhearted, tactful and intercessional side in writing to the slave master Philemon concerning his fugitive slave Onesimus.
- What lessons can we learn from this short story?
- How were slaves treated in the Roman Empire?
- How did one become a slave?
- What legal rights did they have?
- What happened to runaways and those who might try to shelter them?
How does all this illustrate the process of redemption from our slavery to sin and debt to God?
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review